Owner at The Renovation Warehouse
How it works
- Owner of Renovation Warehouse
- Bathrooms, Kitchen and Laundry Specialist
- Builders Licence #300499
Hello! I am Jason, the Owner of The Renovation Warehouse, where we specialise in bathroom, kitchen and laundry renovations. As a business, we focus on high-quality outcomes and work on every home like it’s our own!
Kitchens, bathrooms and laundries are high-value areas, and ensuring high levels of functionality and design aesthetic is crucial to the result. I am a stickler for quality and have high attention to detail – these values flow onto the whole team, resulting in happy customers who love the spaces we have created.
Integrity is also the core of our business, and we know the investment it takes to renovate and work with customers to ensure the experience is good! Many years back, I, unfortunately, had a negative building experience which strongly reinforced my principles in ensuring people are treated fairly and have a positive experience building or renovating their homes.
The most frequent question I get from homeowners is budget and process related. Many homeowners are looking at how they can maximise their investment in these areas across design, materials and functionality. Homeowners are also interested in understanding the overall bathroom renovation process – there are several stages in bathroom renovations, from design, demolition, first and second fix and a handful of different trades that need to be managed and on-site at the correct time. Effective management of these processes and trades is a key component to a successful outcome.
There are insights and learnings that I have gathered over many years working on many different properties. I look forward to speaking with you via the #ShowMe to answer your bathroom, laundry and kitchen reno questions!
I can help you with:
- Providing advice on your bathroom, kitchen and laundry renovation questions
- Renovation project management – mapping out the process, timeframes, dependencies etc.
- Product sourcing
- Mapping out and design your bathroom, kitchen or laundry renovation
- Advice on the pros and cons of different bathroom features I.e., freestanding vs inset bathtubs
- Drainage considerations and recommendations
- Shower screens and mirrors
- Fittings and fixtures
- Budget estimation
- General maintenance queries
You get what you pay for – the cheapest quote most likely is not always the best quote and you may not get the result you set out for.