Owner at Campbell’s Custom Cubbies & Construction Service
How it works
- Owner at Campbell’s Custom Cubbies & Construction Service
- Capenter Joiner, Shopfitter by trade
- Experienced Carpentry Lecturer
- Mates In Construction ASIST trained
I am the owner of Campbell’s Custom Cubbies and Construction Services. The business started as a family venture, with my son and I making custom cubbies and forts. Since then, we have grown with many custom orders across SA and interstate. Due to demand, our range has expanded to include pet enclosures, such as chook pens and dog kennels.
There is a lot of interest from families wanting to create fun and customised play spaces for their kids, and it’s great to help make that a reality. As a kid, there was an old combi van shell that my dad used to say would be a great cubby… it never eventuated but perhaps was the very first seed planted of the excitement, wonder and adventure that can be brought to life through these types of creative projects.
I am a Carpenter and Joiner by trade and naturally creative with hands-on projects. For the past 25 years, I have been in the education sector, teaching tertiary students building and construction. I enjoy imparting knowledge and seeing students grow.
My other areas of interest and experience include horticulture and working in the garden with building retaining walls and fences. I enjoy being outdoors and bringing outdoor spaces to life.
There are several areas I can assist you with on the ShowMe platform – I look forward to meeting you and helping with your home improvements and creative projects.
I can help you with:
- General home maintenance
- General Carpentry – such as assessment and door hanging
- Basic fencing
- Retaining walls
- Horticultural advice
- Advice on animal enclosures – such as positioning, design, materials options
- Advice on cubby and fort projects
- DIY assembly of your Campbell’s Custom Cubby
- Carpentry ‘How To’ advice
Measure twice, cut once and keep smiling